- We are dedicated to educating all methadone patients, counselors, familes, employers about the benefits of methadone.
- We are volunteers made up of patients, ex-patients, family members, employers, counselors, providers, doctors and you.
- We want to end the stigma associated with being on Methadone Maintence Treatment (MMT) by educating both patients and clinics.
- We are working to stadardize methadone treatment everywhere, especially in Texas.
- We are dedicated to implement Hepatitis C (HCV) testing, which effects over 75% of methadone patients.
- Now that the new Federal Rules and Regulations have been put into effect, we want to work with clinics and patients to make sure they understand the new accrediation process.
- Do you or does a close friend have Hep C?
- Do you need some methadone friendly support? Join our group.
- Please email us for information on the Saturday night Hepatitis C Support Chat, 10pm -12 am EST on AOL.
- Or you can fax us at (978) 246-6510.
To learn more about methadone or to join in discussions with
fellow patients, counselors and even clinic directors visit the TexNAMA Patient Advocate Forum at:
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with orange biscuits and cherry syrup.